Saturday we took out the boat with friends Jack and Shelly it was our best over all day so far. We got on and off the trailer with out anyone needing to get wet. Last week I did spend time working on the boat adding new hardware on some of the lines, added more cleats, plus added a boom lift and down haul line. I also added guards on the sides of the trailer to keep the boat in line with trailer when going in and out of the water.
We sailed for about 3 hours. I was able to get the software to work on my phone and used it to track us on the lake for 2 1/2 hours. We had a max speed of 5.8 knots and average speed of 2.8 knots. We traveled around 7 miles back and forth across the lake. I did find out that the max hull speed for The Sea Horse is around 5.8 to 6.0 knots depending on who does the calculations. I also found a bunch of specs on the boat that I will post later.
I am hoping to get some of the fiberglass work done on the front hatch this week.