Monday, November 26, 2012

Best days of boat is buying and selling it

It is said that the two best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. Today was both.  I sold the Sea Horse to friends of mine who sailed with me in it this summer. I enjoyed the boat a lot, but was not what I was looking for. I found a good deal on a Hunter 23, which is only 3 feet longer and foot wider, but is a lot more boat. Lori and I are talking about doing some weekend trips with this boat along with Jane. I have been keeping my eyes open for a different boat. At first I was looking at some other boats, but I kept coming back to this one. The size and capabilities were more of what I wanted, but also the name of the boat caught my attention. The spelling is only one letter off from my name. We are undecided as to whether "Donovan Too" remains the boat's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment